Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed LED bulbs in my X728 yesterday and, HOLY COW, what a massive upgrade! I was able to keep working until after 9PM last night thanks to the upgrade!

There may be better options available, but below are the exact products that I purchased and am very impressed by.

·
Registered
169 Posts
The reverse lights you used are pretty much the best you can find for the x700 application. There is a 3 sided headlight bulb that will give you more than four times the output of the bulb you put in if you are interested. You can find the information here in this thread. LED for x7 series.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I'm pretty sure that's the thread where I originally found the reverse bulbs linked. They're fantastic!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just installed LED bulbs in my X728 yesterday and, HOLY COW, what a massive upgrade! I was able to keep working until after 9PM last night thanks to the upgrade!

There may be better options available, but below are the exact products that I purchased and am very impressed by.
Thank You! This is exactly what I've been wanting to do to my X728!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks @ cccoltsicehockey for your recommendation. The particular bulb that @ Tom G recommended fits my needs very well. I was looking for a good balance between bright light and current draw. After installation, I can see the brightness is just a bit less than the OEM halogen but it is whiter and clearer to me. I don't often work into the night with my X728 except when I have to clear snow on the property. I have Grote LED work lights mounted on the tops of the masts on my 45 Loader so these bulbs along with those give me plenty of balanced night visibility with much less overall current draw than just the stock headlight bulbs by themselves. Next up tail and backup lights to LED.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts