Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks,

I have a JD 2305 which I need to brighten up for night work. I picked up a 22" LED light bar and a set of 4" cube lights that I'm looking to install underneath my ROPS. I have already made a bracket for mounting but where I have a question is where is the best place to wire in the harness and switch? I should also mention I bought this tractor second hand and the previous owner had done some wiring in the rear (guessing for a light) but I'm not getting any power with the key on or with work or road lights on.

I have read about the optional Work light (E7) that some people tap into but due to this "custom wiring" I don't see that as an available option.

Would love to hear what some of the folks on here recommend or have done, pictures are always appreciated.

thank you in advance!

·
Registered
5 Posts
This thread has a lot of good info. Takes a little reading but there are some good schematics.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Start by removing the previous owners wiring, then decide when you want them to turn on and wire them in parallel with those lights (headlights, etc.)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts