Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have hooked up with a fantastic LED lighting company that offers plug and play LED lights for many larger John Deere farm tractors (7000 & 8000 series). We are also looking to expand these packages to compact tractor owners. Two things:

1. Is anyone using LED lighting on their CUT now?
2. If so, do you like the LED lighting better than, worse than or about the same as the factory installed lighting?

·
Premium Member
5,074 Posts
All OEM lighting on my 1026R has been changed to LED except running and turn lights. Add-on front/rear facing lights are LED. White LED's in the 5000k range over the yellow in the 3000k range.

I'd never have anything else but LED's . . . Marlin :cowboy:

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
We have hooked up with a fantastic LED lighting company that offers plug and play LED lights for many larger John Deere farm tractors (7000 & 8000 series). We are also looking to expand these packages to compact tractor owners. Two things:

2. If so, do you like the LED lighting better than, worse than or about the same as the factory installed lighting?
On my 2032r you cannot see the factory lights as the LED's drown them out. They also draw less power.

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
My 2305 and 2520 are just begging for this upgrade.

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
I have the factory LED work lights on top of my brushgaurd on my ROPS lights i love the LED lights.

·
Super Moderator
5,111 Posts
I have aftermarket aux LED lights but I'd LOVE to be able to replace all of the OEM light bulbs with LEDs on my 2032R. The factory headlights would be #1 on that list.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I am wanting to replace the work lights (front and rear) with led on my 5100

·
Registered
92 Posts
Are we talking bulb replacement or the entire light itself? If it's for a direct bulb replacement I'd be interested for my 25r

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Are we talking bulb replacement or the entire light itself? If it's for a direct bulb replacement I'd be interested for my 25r
I'm with Eugene.
I'd replace my 1025 bulbs with something made for the housing that won't melt them down.

·
Old Pa-pa
11,754 Posts
Totally sold on LEDs, even if I have to replace the whole fixture, more and better light at a lot less power. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
619 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts