Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm the 67-year-old son of a proud John Deere owner who died two years ago at age 90. He owned small tractors and a Big Red, all of which he sold before his death. Fortunately he didn't sell the 2013 Z915B mower that he used to maintain the six acres where he and Mother lived at the time of his death. My wife & I now live on that property and the mower is critical to keeping it looking the way Dad would have wanted it.

I visit this board mostly when I need information from the horses' mouths--that is, experienced owners who have run onto situations similar to ones that have me stumped, befuddled, or just curious. I never really had a chance to discuss the mower and situations that Dad ran into during the three years he enjoyed using it. It was his baby, and no one else climbed aboard. I do believe that in his later years when he was limited to activities allowed by a pair of bum knees, that operating his Z915B was one his more pleasurable activities.

Looking forward to using the mower and visiting this message board. :kidw_truck_smiley:

·
Administrator
20,356 Posts
Eyewinder, glad you found us and introduced yourself. :good2:

:wgtt:

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Welcome from Illinois. The Z915 is a great unit. Good luck :good2:

·
Corndog Hater
11,265 Posts
:wgtt:and thanks for sharing your great story with us:good2:

·
Registered
11,394 Posts
Welcome from northeastern Pennsylvania.

·
Registered
763 Posts
welcome to the forum. It's great to read of legacy stories such as yours.

·
Registered
527 Posts
gttgreen.gif

Welcome from Southern Maryland

·
Super Moderator
5,484 Posts
:gtfam:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts