Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll just bet there are a few owners here actually use their vehicles in a 'less than sterile' environment at least occasionally (given all of the pics shown ,the majority are 'waxed & worshiped'-lol) So, I'll start off with a pic of my trusty 'ol '08 620i taken just yesterday( or,was it last Fall? It's not important,it's that 'clean' most of the time).

So,to paraphrase that old childhood invitation-"If you'll show me yours....." Let's see 'em 'on the job' (not on the "pedestal").

Attachments

·
Registered
11,654 Posts
:good2:good thread--but my gator the 835R is more just a leisurely riding around the mountain just for sight seeing, or visiting the neighbors when their outside.

i did plow a good bit of snow this winter with it, :thumbup1gif:but u know the most of it(snow plowing) was done at my aunt and uncle's place. as he went in to the pital for a double heart bypass, so i watched their dog's and kitty cat's, plus their house and buildings for almost 2 weeks, till i fell down my basement steps, then i was out of commission.:banghead:

here's a couple of pics
i think this was our first snow of the yr:think: i think:laugh:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
So handy use it about every day

Attachments

·
Premium Member
143 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
It is, everybody wants one :hide2:. Purty ain't it. :lol:

Now I know what they look like. It does indeed look like a nice rig. :greencart:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,680 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,943 Posts
It isn't green , but doing some work. :lol:

IMG_20190107_151442384_HDR.jpg

·
Registered
11,654 Posts

·
Registered
11,654 Posts
I worked on cutting up and splitting a few felled trees today. The gator was great for hauling the wood to be ranked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
j3driver-now u need to invest in that nice heavy duty wire back glass. then u could stack ur wood higher. my aunt's 620i has it on her's, it s really tough-IMO.
tell ur wife-now she's got the gator-its time to invest in goodies for it:mocking:

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Not working real hard, but working none the less:laugh:

Attachments

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,680 Posts
j3driver-now u need to invest in that nice heavy duty wire back glass. then u could stack ur wood higher. my aunt's 620i has it on her's, it s really tough-IMO.
tell ur wife-now she's got the gator-its time to invest in goodies for it:mocking:
What are you going to do? You already have every option/goody known to man. :lol:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts