·
Registered
12,598 Posts
:munch::munch:

Reactions: PJR832

·
Premium Member
1,131 Posts
Having a welding helps with projects I made !

Attachments

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
I built a clampety 10" trencher attatchment that worked pretty good.
Haven't used it since buying an excavater.
I'll dig it out of the brush and get a pic or 2.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Not really homemade, just field expedient. In the background is an old rock crusher screen that I normally use as a drag, but I straped it to the bottom of my loader bucket and used it as a rake/dethatcher until I can get the real thing.

Attachments

·
Registered
771 Posts
I made a Sprayer outfit from Northern Tools, works really well, it's handy and easy to hook up.

Moved moved my tool box to the other side.

Added digital lights to the rear of the 855

Attachments

·
Registered
326 Posts
I built a grapple utility bucket from components for a utility grapple bucket originally designed for small skid steer loaders that our company produces. I built my own quick attach plates after getting the top clevis and JD dealer. I take the grapple off when I want to use the bucket as a pallet fork depending on what I need to pick up with it. I added the 3rd svc to the tractor to operate the grapple. I also built a 10' boom that goes onto this bucket to make putting the docks into the lake in the spring and removing them in the fall a lot easier for my wife and I.

Here's a few pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
913 Posts
Here's a dump box I made to carry limbs, etc to a community burn site about half a mile away. Used 1-1/4 sheet of three quarter inch plywood and some 2x4's, 2 hinges, and 2 latches. It is strapped to my pallet forks.

box2.JPG
box1.JPG
box3.JPG
box4.JPG
box5.JPG

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
11,749 Posts
Home-made receiver hitch for my 330.
IMG_0658.JPG

Home-made 3 point hitch for same tractor.
IMG_0669.JPG

Home-made A-frame for the 3 point hitch.
IMG_0677.JPG

Added adjustable tubing for trailer ball.
IMG_0730.JPG

Adjustable trailer ball.
IMG_0750.JPG

1 - 20 of 52 Posts