Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any know how to level the loader bucket from side to side on the 300e loader for a 3032e tractor? The loader bucket is about 1 1/2' higher on the left side than the right which makes it difficult to push snow, level dirt, or anything else. I checked the tire pressures so that's not the problem. It has been that way since new so it hasn't been bent. I searched the Operator's Manual but found nothing to help.

·
Super Moderator
5,374 Posts
There is no leveling procedure for that sort of thing on any of the loaders used on the subcompacts.

There is something off somewhere. I haven't seen others complaining of it on 300-series loaders but we've had a couple of people with similar problems on 1- and 2- series compact tractors. Usually the mounts were welded up croooked and the dealers have replaced them under warranty.

Park your machine on a flat surface (garage floor, concrete slab, etc..) and measure the height of your loader mounts on each side as a starting point.

Reactions: Dr Kubar

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
the loader level side to side ........is determined by a set of fixed points....need to find out where problem actually is...

IE..

check bucket...done
check bucket connect points...
check loader tractor connect points
check rear axle

i would park it on a level concrete slab and start measuring

if you absolutely had to you could correct it on a temporary basis by adjusting/offsetting rear tire pressures

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
I have the same issue on my 1025R. When I set it down on my garage floor, the left side hits the floor first. Off a little over 1/2 inch. Someone say warranty covers this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
193 Posts
There was a post one one of the forum's that talked about tires being different height and yet same brand and size.

I will try and find it.

Reactions: rydplrs

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
check the air pressure in your rear tires.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Have your dealer look at it. The tractor under warranty that's part of buying a new tractor.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Does any know how to level the loader bucket from side to side on the 300e loader for a 3032e tractor? The loader bucket is about 1 1/2' higher on the left side than the right which makes it difficult to push snow, level dirt, or anything else. I checked the tire pressures so that's not the problem. It has been that way since new so it hasn't been bent. I searched the Operator's Manual but found nothing to help.
Finally found link. Good Luck!

Larger R4 tires NOT the same side to side

1 - 8 of 8 Posts