Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a new 1026R owner, I have been looking for a way to move the 60D deck around once it is off the tractor, it is heavy. I have Ken's hooks on the bucket and can use chain but since all the implements will be living outdoors, I want to minimize scratching the paint off with chain.

I went to this industrial supply house and picked up two of these 2 ply, 1" by 3' nylon slings rated at 2,400 pounds in choker mode.

This works well and doesn't scratch the paint. Now I can lift it off the lawn and store the deck off to the side of the yard. Also get to the blades for maintenance.

If any one is interested, you can get these from Darin at Hanes Supply in Colonie, NY, 866-426-3725.

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,633 Posts
Good stuff, thanks for sharing!

I will caution you however, you can break the little sheer pins that keep the two QA shoes timed together lifting like that. See the red circles I added to your pictures. It's the bucket or other attachment that is meant to rigidly tie these together.

mmm (Large).jpg

Reactions: deeregator

·
Registered
109 Posts
I just picked up a couple nice heavy duty 6' slings(under $20 each) at Fleet Farm in Wisconsin to pick up my 60 MMM too.
I use the hooks on my bucket for lifting it though.....

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
The Artillian pallet forks I got work great for moving the 60" MMM. Also works great for holding it up to wash it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts