Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I expect to have my 1025R in about three weeks. I would like to prepare by getting some pallet racks, or perhaps some heavy-duty rolling scaffolding for attachments. My question is: how high can I expect my 1025R to raise attachments with the pallet forks? There's no need to prepare a storage system that I can't reach ;-)

Steve

·
Registered
906 Posts
I expect to have my 1025R in about three weeks. I would like to prepare by getting some pallet racks, or perhaps some heavy-duty rolling scaffolding for attachments. My question is: how high can I expect my 1025R to raise attachments with the pallet forks? There's no need to prepare a storage system that I can't reach ;-)

Steve
Did you order the MSL or the NSL loader? I think there's a slight difference in lift height. The MSL obviously would be the better choice if you're going to a lot of fork work. Forks lifting height is a little lower than the level bucket height as the forks hang lower under the hinge pin than the bucket. But remember, there's no free lunch. The MSL has a lot more parts, wear points, and grease zerks to deal with as well as not as much rollback than the NSL loader.

Reactions: TrinitySmallFarm

·
Premium Member
1025r with Mauser cab.
15,155 Posts
The heavier the implement, the lower your maximum lift height. For implements over 400 pounds, you will do well to get them 4' high....... Of course, which forks you are using will impact this as well. For lifting pallets and items on pallets, the 42" forks sure are nice........

·
Administrator
23,184 Posts
TTWT did an episode (I could not find it @Tractor Tim, it was with Matt I remember at your place in Carmel?) awhile ago where he flipped the forks over on his Artillian Fork Frame (may not be possible with other brands) to gain about 2' more height to reach shelves, I've used this trick many times in my pole barn to reach the top shelf at 8'.

Edit, I found it:

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
My question is: how high can I expect my 1025R to raise attachments with the pallet forks?
All the way!

In other words, with the FEL at its highest point I can angle the forks towards the ground or towards the sky - you can keep a pallet level during the full range of motion of the FEL.

Without measuring I think a good estimate would be to look up what the pin height is then subtract 1 ft from that for the max height of your shelving.

Reactions: TrinitySmallFarm
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.