Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moving the lever does nothing, and my brush hog is 'stuck' in the all the way down position. I have replaced the main filter, and still nothing. I know there is another 'suction' filter on this tractor, but I can't seem to find it's location (google has nothing lol)
I have a local 'tractor guy' who advised my of the issue, but I can never track him down to find out where this otherh filter is, and can't wait any longer to get this fixed. It's been 2 months, and I have lots of work to do with my new box blade (plus I've had the boxblade for 2 months, I'm just DYING to use it lol)
BTW, I know almost less than nothing about this tractor (year, open/closed system etc) it came with the house/land lol

THANKS!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I won't lie...I gave in, and dropped it off at the 'tractor guy's' place. I drive tractor/trailer, and maintain 60 acres...so my time is rather limited. I've just decided I'm going to befriend the 'tractor guy' to learn a little more abouttractor hydraulics. Mechanics I know, and understand the concept of hydraulics, I just need to see how it applies to my tractor. I will update everyone when it gets fixed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.