Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
They don't seem to mention how the grapple connects to the tractor.

Reactions: Levi and 69project

·
Premium Member
2,758 Posts

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,339 Posts
The Artillian, CTA, and Everything Attachments (mentioned only in alphabetical order and not preference) ones seem to be the best for the smaller tractors in my opinion, each have their advantage and disadvantages but all there have very proven designs.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
They don't seem to mention how the grapple connects to the tractor.
It sure doesn't. I am guessing that is something to discuss with the vendor and if you want a JD style quick attach, it might be extra. Looking at their grapple selection my preference would be the root style grapple but that's a few hundred more. I also did not see any discussion about either a diverter valve or a third function valve. You have to have that too if you want it to work. Those are another $600-800.

It seems like everyone is getting in the game now with light weight grapples for SCUT's. There seems to be more choices out there then when I bought my artillian in DEC 2015. I think that is good for the consumer. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Artillian, CTA, and Everything Attachments (mentioned only in alphabetical order and not preference) ones seem to be the best for the smaller tractors in my opinion, each have their advantage and disadvantages but all there have very proven designs.

I do like the EA wicked series; I would have went with one of those if it hadn't been for 5-6 week lead time. The other two are really nice for what they are, I just don't personally care for there particular style. I will be utilizing the root rake function forward to clean clear cut to create pasture land and back dragging to level it back out. I would really like a landscape rake but the financial here says I used up my budget. LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts