Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts
I guess I have to call them and Go
little-bull-page.jpg
over and Look at it There about 20 Miles from My House. Have a friend and His Neighbor Both Have the traditional Buck Loader. There Getting there They Just need Better Hose Management for it (y)

·
Administrator
17,948 Posts
That looks really nice, except for the hoses LOL

·
Registered
9,376 Posts
They could have atleast used 90 degree fittings and a couple wire ties.

The geometry seems odd to, how big are the lift cylinders to get any strength with such a short stroke.

·
Registered
78 Posts
If I had to guess, it's all about cost savings. If you start adding hard lines and fittings, they probably can't get the price point they want. To me, it looks under-engineered, like things would start bending very quickly with any real use, especially the support brackets that are bolted to the bottom of the engine mounts. I hate to say it, but I feel like it's what you would end up getting if they sold loaders at the big box stores for the L/LA/D series.

·
Registered
202 Posts
It does look better than the goofy looking little buck loader. I would still spend $1000 more and get the better build CTC loader with hard lines. Plus I can install and remove the CTC less than half the time than it shows in their video.

·
Registered
629 Posts
What I picture in my mind are bent arms just in front of the lift cylinders. I like the looks, but it's a poster child for all of the reasons I went to a 1023E w/ a 120R loader. Good looking, but the weight of the load is greatest at the cylinder attachment points, and they're just too far back on the upper loader arms.

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts
I believe they worked On there designs with a Mechanical engineer In the Past . I would Guess they did that with the Little Bull as well.

I would Not exactly Call the CTC a Better Built Loader . Yes I would say the design is Better Because it is a traditional Style Loader. But Built That I question. I have dealt with the Owner of CTC On Behalf of Friends who own His Product for there Older 300 & 400 series tractors and His design Really makes me question The statement of Better Built. The Build quality of the CTC Loader and the Fact that he won't stand Behind His Product. Unless the threat of Lawyers Getting Involved In the Both Cases Kwik-way Loader Helped The Two Owners of those CTC Loaders Improve His PTO Pump design. His answer was to drop a Pump design for the Older 300 & 400 series and Utilize the tractors on Board Hydraulic system which was Never Intended to be Utilized for a Conventional Loaders use when all he really needed to do was add Two More set screws to the PTO Pump Drive sheave. Besides My Friends. There have been Many who have had Issue with his Fitment of the Loader On even the X700 series tractors. CTC's quality control really hasn't gotten much better either. But it's really your only choice for a conventional Loader for a X700 signature series currently.

I Personally skipped Buying a X758 In 2014 with a CTC Loader Because of his quality control issues and his Lack of standing behind his Products. That's why I decided to Buy a Used X748 to Keep My 45 Loader at the time. Late last Year I Bought a aftermarket 45 loader Sub Frame from a Member here so that I could use the 45 Loader On a signature series if I ever Upgrade.

That said! There have been many that haven't had a Issue with a CTC Loader & are Very happy with it. So even though My friends Had a Very Bad experience and even though I had a Terrible time dealing with him on there behalf. I will still recommend his Product Because so Many others Have Not Had a issue with his Product. I Just tell People to keep In in the back of there Mind if they have a issue. You May be On the reviving end of a very Irate person who doesn't stand behind there Product very well Until You have to force the issue.

The Little Buck company. Yeah I don't Like there Hose Management or the Type of fitting there using either . But they will go out of there way to Make You Happy with one of there Loader systems & they really stand behind there Product. One Person they sent a new Loader to and told Him to Just Keep the Old One no need to send it back. So yes there loader is Not as refined as some. But they will stand Behind there Product with out giving you a lot of Grief. Which CTC/ Iron Man Fabricators is known for
(y)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts