Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed the Load’n’Go today. But when I connect to the FEL the starboard pin doesn’t connect. It aligned horizontally, but it is like the pin is too close to the hook.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry for the title autocorrectiom I missed. The title should be:

Load’n’Go not lining up on 60D mower

·
Registered
180 Posts
Try loosening the bolts on the load n go brackets and then connect it to the loader and see if the pins align better and then retighten the bolts.

Reactions: chex313 and RoyW2

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’ll try that. Thank you.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Try loosening the bolts on the load n go brackets and then connect it to the loader and see if the pins align better and then retighten the bolts.
That will probably do it. They all have some slop in the alignment/holes. Those parts are all welded on a jig so I can't imagine them being far enough off to not align....unless there is some form of manufacturing complication.

If all else fails, just elongate the holes slightly with a drill or die grinder, you don't need much.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I took delivery of my 1025R today and I’m having the same exact issue. The right pin on the 60D LNG bracket will not line up enough to go through the loader arm hole so I can lock it in. No issue with left side.

@RoyW2 — Did you ever find a resolution to this issue?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As per @makenlittle suggestion, I loosened the bolts, hooked up to the FEL, lifted and rotated so the deck was vertical, then tightened the bolts. Pay attention to the grease fitting access hole on the starboard LnG.

Reactions: TPS

·
Registered
210 Posts
As per @makenlittle suggestion, I loosened the bolts, hooked up to the FEL, lifted and rotated so the deck was vertical, then tightened the bolts. Pay attention to the grease fitting access hole on the starboard LnG.
I appreciate the guidance. This method ended up working and although the grease fitting isn't completely centered with the bracket hole, I am still able to get a grease coupler on the fitting.

Thanks, again!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Roy - Did this work for you. Absolutely pulled my hair out today and have the same issue. Have to say given the timing of yours and mine, I wonder if there is a bad batch or shoddy QC going on. No other implement I have does this. Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So far it’s worked perfectly both times. After adjusting it the first time it worked great, until it was time to grease the spindles, so did it again, making sure the grease fitting was accessible.

·
Registered
15 Posts
So far it’s worked perfectly both times. After adjusting it the first time it worked great, until it was time to grease the spindles, so did it again, making sure the grease fitting was accessible.
Thanks. Just so I have it right, you put the deck on the ground off of the mower. Loosened the hello brackets on the left and right until you could move them by hand slightly. Then lift and tilt back onto the pins with the tractor. Tighten the bolts you can get to. Then lower the mower back down off the tractor, and tighten the rest of the bolts you couldn’t get to with the mower lifted. Is that about right? Thanks again!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just about. Once the LnG pins go thru, put the safety pins in. Wriggle the deck until the grease fitting is accessible. Then tighten with wrench or socket with extension. You can get all nuts snug that way. Then lay the deck down, disconnect the FEL and torque the nuts. The FEL should be able to pick it up easily now.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well got it adjusted and it still sucks. It's better. meaning that I can at least get the pins in relatively easy - relatively being the key word. Getting them out involves kicking the mower from the pin side to knock them out. And there is no way that any paint/powder coating will stay on it because of the tight fit. Great concept, but I am pretty frustrated at the cost of these things for the pain they've been. Appreciate the help. At least I can now use them.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'm surprised that with the weight of the mower deck you're still having problems getting the deck off.

I have tight pins on both my HLA pallet forks and HLA snow pusher but they separate when I set them on the ground without the need to kick them.

Reactions: RoyW2

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm surprised that with the weight of the mower deck you're still having problems getting the deck off.

I have tight pins on both my HLA pallet forks and HLA snow pusher but they separate when I set them on the ground without the need to kick them.
I agree. I have pallet forks, brush crusher, and the bucket, and all work flawlessly. I am very confident at this point it's not me lol. Very frustrating though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts