·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Just confirmed my order I have one coming grab them while you can boys my local dealer can't even find a way to order the part number. Greenfarmparts can, Greenpartstore has 9 iin stock no discount but you can get one

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hard to say these literally just went up for sale on the internet a day or two ago I couldn't tell you I'm in Pennsylvania sorry

·
Registered
134 Posts
They are FINALLY here guys. Just ordered mine from GFP last night!! can't wait!!!

John Deere Load-N-Go Attachment - 72D Deck - BXX10354

thank you so much for this info. I been waiting for these to come out, just placed my order. thanks again

·
Registered
12 Posts
I can’t find a set of these anywhere... BXX10354.

Sold out or discontinued... maybe a few bolts couldn’t hold the 400+ pounds???

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thank you!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I got mine last week from Green Parts Store. With the mower on the ground, it’s difficult to see the loader attach points while connecting to to mower. But so much easier than rigging something up to lift the mower to work on the bottom of the deck.

·
Super Moderator
2,443 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,873 Posts
Love mine!
Sincerely

·
Premium Member
1,873 Posts
Do you have the dimensions on you deck wheel setup?
Somewhere here in the forums I published a complete Bill of Material for the deck storage wheel setup you see in the photo. Search for "Deck Storage" and you should find it.
Sincerely

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Glad to see they are back in stock.

I just ordered mine this morning.

As always a quick thanks to Tim for his TTWT discount code on my orders for free shipping.

Reactions: Tractor Tim

·
Registered
106 Posts
Glad to see they are back in stock.

I just ordered mine this morning.

As always a quick thanks to Tim for his TTWT discount code on my orders for free shipping.
Ordered mine Sunday or Monday, but I have yet to get any tracking information. I placed an order for some mulching blades tuesday and I got the tracking information Tuesday afternoon. Just wondering if they are actually in stock.

Reactions: Tractor Tim

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Same here , mine arrived this morning .

1 - 20 of 43 Posts