Green Tractor Talk banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Great! Do you or anyone know why JD has a note about compatibility that says the new BXX1035 won't fit pre 2012 Model 3120-3720 tractors? I've got a M3320 from 2006 and I'd like to make this work for me. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
2,443 Posts
Great! Do you or anyone know why JD has a note about compatibility that says the new BXX1035 won't fit pre 2012 Model 3120-3720 tractors? I've got a M3320 from 2006 and I'd like to make this work for me. Thanks.
According to the chart, BXX10354 fits all years of the 3320 with the 72" deck. Where did you hear it didn't?

Link to the chart:

·
Premium Member
1,873 Posts
Love them. Very handy. Use them every time I mow. I used to store the deck on the tractor and remove it temporarily for other work. Now I do just the opposite and only install it when I need it.
Sincerely

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
For those of you who are waiting on these I have one suggestion when you get them if you had the ability run a bead of weld on the backside of both of the bottom pins that way you can grind down the weld that Deere put on the front side of the pins the reason being is after you pick up the mower you cannot get both of your linch-pins in to the holes to secure the deck to the loader. I can only get 1/2 of the lower left linch pin in on mine. I'm at some point going to have to take mine off weld the back side and grind on the front side and repaint. Allen

·
Registered
736 Posts
For those of you who are waiting on these I have one suggestion when you get them if you had the ability run a bead of weld on the backside of both of the bottom pins that way you can grind down the weld that Deere put on the front side of the pins the reason being is after you pick up the mower you cannot get both of your linch-pins in to the holes to secure the deck to the loader. I can only get 1/2 of the lower left linch pin in on mine. I'm at some point going to have to take mine off weld the back side and grind on the front side and repaint. Allen
Did you happen to return your brackets? I have the exact same issue, just installed them. Left lynch pin goes in half way, right one won't go in at all.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
No way I would send them back. I'll just fix it. I don't think they even know it's an issue. I can weld, and no I shouldn't have to, but I was just happy to get them.

·
Registered
736 Posts
No way I would send them back. I'll just fix it. I don't think they even know it's an issue. I can weld, and no I shouldn't have to, but I was just happy to get them.
My buddy asked me if I was going to send them back, I said no way too, who knows how long I would have to wait to get another set.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks for your notes. My dealer has only said "it isn't compatible for your 72D and 2006 Model 3320". I verified that the S/N of my 72D is compatible with the BXX10354 according to the compatibility chart. So I'm curious what your real world experience is - is the only compatibility issue you have found with the BXX10354 and your 72D deck is the misalignment of the lynch pins on your tractor's loader arms and the lynch pin holes of the Load-n-Go? But you can still engage the loader in the Load-n-Go to lift and move it with you tractor? What model JD tractor/loader arms do you have? Thanks for any light you can shed on this.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Thanks for your notes. My dealer has only said "it isn't compatible for your 72D and 2006 Model 3320". I verified that the S/N of my 72D is compatible with the BXX10354 according to the compatibility chart. So I'm curious what your real world experience is - is the only compatibility issue you have found with the BXX10354 and your 72D deck is the misalignment of the lynch pins on your tractor's loader arms and the lynch pin holes of the Load-n-Go? But you can still engage the loader in the Load-n-Go to lift and move it with you tractor? What model JD tractor/loader arms do you have? Thanks for any light you can shed on this.
It is just a manufacturing issue. Where the pointed lower pin for the loader alignment is welded, it should be welded on the other side. It is the weld that holds the pin to the rest of the load-n-go bracket that is too high(or really welded on the wrong side), therefore, not allowing the bottom of the loader to seat flush to the load-n-go, not allowing the linch pins to be fully inserted/installed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks, I can picture that. I'm thinking to go ahead an get a set and use a grinder to relieve the interference. You think that would work?

·
Registered
736 Posts
Thanks, I can picture that. I'm thinking to go ahead an get a set and use a grinder to relieve the interference. You think that would work?
That's going to be my first attempt, as it's easier than re-welding, but the issue will appear if too much material has to be removed, then it will have to be re-welded from the back.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I don't like what little weld would be left, rather play it safe and weld it on the back side and remove correct amount of weld on front side. Not worth the risk, just too heavy and expensive of a deck. Bad enough using it with half a lynch pin. Get a set before they sell out again.

Allen.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Unless Deere caught their mistake they will be the same. I would call and ask them if the weld is on the top side, or not. Maybe they made the pin and hole farther from the flat part of the plate.

Allen.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looks like the BXX010354 are back ordered at greenparts store, so I'm on hold right now anyway (still owing like crazy now, wish I could get at my deck more easily right now). But the installation instructions are now posted on their site. The compatibility chart still worries me since it says pre-model year 2012 M3320 tractors are not compatible. My 3320 is from 2006 with a 300X loader . What happened in the configuration of these tractor models in 2012? Is your tractor model compatibile according to the chart? My 72D is compatible re the chart, just not my tractor....

Attachments

·
Registered
736 Posts
Unless Deere caught their mistake they will be the same. I would call and ask them if the weld is on the top side, or not. Maybe they made the pin and hole farther from the flat part of the plate.

Allen.
They sent me a picture of the one they had in stock to swap it with, it looked fine, but I will post pictures if it actually shows up.

·
Registered
106 Posts
They sent me a picture of the one they had in stock to swap it with, it looked fine, but I will post pictures if it actually shows up.
I worried about this when I ordered mine based off TTWT's video. However, I have zero issues with getting the pin in. Therefore, it has to be something inconsistent with their production process.

Reactions: The Satch
21 - 40 of 43 Posts