Green Tractor Talk banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,876 Posts
For those of you who are waiting on these I have one suggestion when you get them if you had the ability run a bead of weld on the backside of both of the bottom pins that way you can grind down the weld that Deere put on the front side of the pins the reason being is after you pick up the mower you cannot get both of your linch-pins in to the holes to secure the deck to the loader. I can only get 1/2 of the lower left linch pin in on mine. I'm at some point going to have to take mine off weld the back side and grind on the front side and repaint. Allen
I use a smaller diameter pin to secure the deck to the loader because of this ridiculous manufacturing error.
Sincerely

Reactions: jasper04

·
Registered
766 Posts
I got the exchanged brackets today, the pins are welded from the back, completely flat on the front face. The paint is also much nicer, on the first set it felt like bare, rough primer, the new set feels and looks like it was done properly. Also the new set was packaged differently (better), I think the first set I got was returned for probably the same issue I had.

·
Premium Member
1,876 Posts
Sometimes I don’t even use the pins when moving the deck around.
Sincerely

41 - 44 of 44 Posts