Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the Load N Go and wow is it nice! They should make it standard on the deck! Makes things easier to lift the deck and get the blades off and clean the underside of the deck! I think they need to find a way to put a drain plug in the rear of the gearbox and you could change oil using the Load N Go as well!

IMG_2569.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
I love the drain plug idea.

I got the brackets a couple weeks ago after hurting my back while man-handling the deck. When the wife first saw them, she asked 'What are those?' 'Back saver brackets' I replied.

·
Registered
46 Posts

·
Administrator
17,128 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Pretty neat item. Now if they would make a driveshaft to hook up to the MM PTO you would have something.:munch:

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
They should have named them "Lift and Flip"

or the "Back Saver", right Kyle?

Or Maybe "Lift, Flip, Scrape and Sharpen"

"Scoop, Scrape, Sharpen and So on"

"Deck Picker Upper Thingie"

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,189 Posts

Oh you don't even want to know what I read when I first read that. :banghead: :laugh:

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
I use a pair of nylon straps rated at 6,000 lbs each from Harbor Freight and the forks. Cheap and effective. The straps are handy for all kinds of other uses, too.

·
Registered
21,210 Posts
I use a pair of nylon straps rated at 6,000 lbs each from Harbor Freight and the forks. Cheap and effective. The straps are handy for all kinds of other uses, too.
I do the same but I want to be able to tilt the deck to the upright position like is done with these brackets. Still working on doing that with straps.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Wish they would make these for the my 60" deck on the 2038R.

I bought one of those fantastic deck dollies for the 60" deck that I had on my 1025R. Was able to modify it with Kyle's help to adapt to the much heavier 60" deck but the deck is so heavy that I can not stand it up by myself. I can move it around just lifting it but it weights a couple hundered more lbs than the 1025 deck.

I usually just use the strap method but those would be much nicer...

·
Administrator
17,128 Posts
Does anyone know if these brackets will work on the 72" deck??? In my mind it should work but JD only lists it for the 60". thanks

Everybody asks about this and the 54" deck...I'm sure if it would work JD would advertise it :dunno:

·
Registered
618 Posts
Everybody asks about this and the 54" deck...I'm sure if it would work JD would advertise it :dunno:
I went out and measured my 54" deck. Due to the spacing width of the loader, that would put the right hand load n go bracket slightly over the right edge of the mower deck. That would also interfere with the grass flap on the mower deck. The 54" just isn't wide enough to be practical.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Talked to my dealer, they only show it for the 60" as well, and have no idea if it would work on a 72". Guess its time for Kenny to fab some up please, hahahah. make sure it will fit the 220 loader bucket bracket. i will buy the first ones you make.

·
Registered
16 Posts

I vote for "Deck Picker Upper Thingie" just seems natural, and flows easily of the tongue.:lolol:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Where and how do you attach the straps? Do you need shackles? How long are the straps? Pics would be great! :good2: I have a Deck Dolly, but another method would be great to know.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts