Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I loaded the Jeep on the new trailer and it was at that moment that I realize I should have bought the tilt. :unknown: In all seriousness, I like what I have, but the tilt would have been a whole new world of nice! I went the cheap way out and I sort of regret it...

But all worked out and everything fits as expected.

I alsol should add that I would have thought I over bought if I would have bought the tilt...:laugh:

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,464 Posts
Looks good Brian...You goin' wheelin' or just test-fitting?

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are going to get a makor storm tonight. Some channels are saying we are getting 2" of ice and 6" of snow and others are saying 12" of snow. Either way, I figured I would load up the jeep and put the trailer in the barn. No need to have it covered in ice.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Trailer and truck looking good! Wondering what size winch is on the front. Had nice weather here lately so decided to load the JD on the new (to me) trailer and check out the fit.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice looking tractor! The winch is a Warn 9500.

We ended up with a solid inch of ice and about 8 inches of snow. Blowing again so the drifting is the issue.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Here in Nebraska we missed the snow and ice, but not by much. Rained hard at 36 degrees, lightning and thunder in Feb!

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We got snow. LOL... The drifting was the biggest issue. I have to laugh at this because my wife is normally a very good driver. She has learned to drive offroad and it has gave here a ton of help on-road in bad weather.

BUT, today she had a lapse of judgement. She says she did not know the drift was so large. It was a solid 4 footer and she had the denalli on the frame. It was everything my little F150 had to bump her out with the strap. She was so deep, her and the kids had to climb out the rear door. We are both still laughing over this. At least she was in our driveway.

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,464 Posts
We just got about 6" of snow last night...I am SO ready for spring!

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
We got snow. LOL... The drifting was the biggest issue. I have to laugh at this because my wife is normally a very good driver. She has learned to drive offroad and it has gave here a ton of help on-road in bad weather.

BUT, today she had a lapse of judgement. She says she did not know the drift was so large. It was a solid 4 footer and she had the denalli on the frame. It was everything my little F150 had to bump her out with the strap. She was so deep, her and the kids had to climb out the rear door. We are both still laughing over this. At least she was in our driveway.
That is something that is very easy to do, misjudge drifts. I have found that drifts and snow depth while sitting in the vehicle is very easy to under estimate. Hey, at least it was in the driveway.:good2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts