Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a loader for my 2210. From what i found a 210, 200x, 200cx or h130 will fit. Does anyone have one for sale or know of any at a dealer? Im located in the southwest corner of CT.

·
Administrator
17,079 Posts
I'm sure any dealer can get a H130 for you, but the others are discontinued, it's rare for loaders to be sitting around dealer since most tractors are sold with them. Used loaders are VERY rare and go quickly for top dollar.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
When I bought my 2305 a few years ago the dealer was able to get an H130 for it. I have run the tractor and and loader for a few years and will get about 85% on trade.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm sure any dealer can get a H130 for you, but the others are discontinued, it's rare for loaders to be sitting around dealer since most tractors are sold with them. Used loaders are VERY rare and go quickly for top dollar.
I called the 1 closest to me and was told they couldn't get any h130's. I'll have to call a few more nearby me and see what they say.

·
Administrator
17,079 Posts
Maybe those are discontinued now also...

·
Registered
8,433 Posts
Mutton’s web site does list them as discontinued.

But considering someone found a couple 318’s still sitting in inventory a few years ago I wouldn’t be surprised if they aren’t super hard to find.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mutton’s web site does list them as discontinued.

But considering someone found a couple 318’s still sitting in inventory a few years ago I wouldn’t be surprised if they aren’t super hard to find.
i saw them on the site and contacted them anyway about it, hope to hear back soon. i wonder if the 220r would fit on the h130 mounts?:unsure:

·
Premium Member
10,691 Posts
i saw them on the site and contacted them anyway about it, hope to hear back soon. i wonder if the 220r would fit on the h130 mounts?:unsure:
The 220R is not listed as being compatible with the 2210. The only older 2-series are 2320, 2520 and 2720.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The 220R is not listed as being compatible with the 2210. The only older 2-series are 2320, 2520 and 2720.
I saw that. I was wondering if the mounting spots are the same, If a 220r loader fits on h130 mounts seeing as how the 220r is just the newest version.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts