Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Made to fit a Artillian loader mount. Your choice a 5’ or a 6’ Yanmar heavy duty plowblade. With left and right steer cylinders and mount plate. Quick on and off. Almost new. I now have a blower and no longer need. Located in western New York. $550 Artillian mount is not included.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
When you say "Artillian mount not included", are you talking about the Artillian fork frame or are you talking about the green piece that attaches the blade to the fork frame?

In other words, I have an Artillian frame already and an Artillian diverter. If I buy what you're selling, will I be able to hook it up and go? Sorry to ask what you're probably thinking is a dumb question, but I just want to clarify.

Are you willing to put it on a pallet and maybe drop it off at a trucking company? Or, possibly at a Fastenal location and have them ship it?

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Update - I just checked the Fastenal site. It looks like I might be able to pay for shipping on my end. I'll take a closer look at their site in the morning on my real computer.

Unless you're getting a bunch of PM's, I'd like to be first in line as "interested" in this. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Thanks! And what's kind of cool is that you don't actually pay for it until you pick it up.

The "interesting" thing that Jep and I have found out is that some Fastenal's do a lot more shipping and receiving than others. On his end, he had to check with 3 different locations until he found one that acted like doing the shipment wasn't a huge chore. On my end, I requested delivery to a location about 15 minutes away from me, but they're shipping it to a location about 20 minutes from me in the opposite direction.

Once we wrap up this transaction, I'll post up an overview of the overall Fastenal shipping process.

·
Registered
8,989 Posts
I frequently request different drop off locations. My local ones don't have fork lifts, and when they pick one with a lift it's what's shortest for them. that 25 miles takes me twice as long as 25 to 2 other stores.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold

Plow and mount has been sold and shipped.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.