Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3038E with a 305 loader.

I want to get a pallet fork/hitch receiver attachment for this tractor.

AFAIK, the bucket is standard - pull two pins with lanyards at the bottom and curl down to remove the bucket. Am I correct that this system is proprietary to Deere? I assume I can't use the skid steer type of attachment and must look for something specific to Deere?

Any recommendations? After finding out how almost useless and unwieldy the 48" bucket forks I have are, I'm inclined to go 36".

Al

·
Administrator
18,001 Posts
I think I figured it out. I didn't realize that on Titan's website they're all categorized by type. I was only looking at the skid steer page.

Al
The two common terms are "SSQA" for Skid Steer Quick Attach and "JDQA" for John Deere Quick Attach.

You can fine them made by various companies including Artillian, Everything Attachments, and who you already found.

As CT stated, do some searching, this is one of the most commonly asked questions in this forum.

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
I have the Titan and am very happy with them. Never used the FEL bucket at all only the forks.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
3038E with a 305 loader.

I want to get a pallet fork/hitch receiver attachment for this tractor.

AFAIK, the bucket is standard - pull two pins with lanyards at the bottom and curl down to remove the bucket. Am I correct that this system is proprietary to Deere? I assume I can't use the skid steer type of attachment and must look for something specific to Deere?

Any recommendations? After finding out how almost useless and unwieldy the 48" bucket forks I have are, I'm inclined to go 36".

Al
On a 3 series with that loader I’d say go at least 42” if not 48” forks if for nothing else besides visibility of the tips when trying to line things up to slip them wherever you want them. The unwieldy nature will disappear with a proper set of forks on a frame as opposed the the bucket type you currently have.

·
Registered
837 Posts
On a 3 series with that loader I’d say go at least 42” if not 48” forks if for nothing else besides visibility of the tips when trying to line things up to slip them wherever you want them. The unwieldy nature will disappear with a proper set of forks on a frame as opposed the the bucket type you currently have.
Exactly! Don't go with 36" you can't see the tips very well, I made that mistake.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts