Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This attachment is not something that most people would use, as a matter of fact I would be surprised if any of you would have a need for it. But some of you may want to build an attachment that mounts to the John Deere Quick Attach of your Loader and may find what I did useful.

I have a small Vineyard and when we harvest I bring in a crew of 20-30 pickers. We provide them water when they pick via a 5 gallon water cooler. Last year during harvest they tied the cooler to the loader so it would always be with the tractor. I decided that I would make a mount for it to make thing a little easier for them

I built this out of scrap that I had laying around and a water cooler mount that I got for $20 from Northern Tool.

Wood Floor Flooring Composite material Plank

Here it is painted and attached to the Tractor, I did not have a cooler handy but you can see where it straps in.

Tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Wheel

To remove it I just pull the pin the same as removing the bucket and it lifts off.

Anyway I thought I would share it with you, in case someone is thinking of building an attachment that mounts on the loader quick attach.

·
Super Moderator
3,911 Posts
Fabulous idea!

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
How much water do you drink? 😂. I read the title then looked at the pictures. Now I read the whole thing.

Reactions: rtgt and Mackford13

·
Premium Member
2020 1025R, 120R, 54D
3,776 Posts
You need a cup dispenser on the other side! :ROFLMAO: :cool:

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Very ingenious. Nice work. 👍

Reactions: driveshaft and rtgt

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
put a sink/eyewash station on the other side

porta potty on the 3 point.

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Nice work on the fabrication. It looks like this could also be used to carry an upright air compressor to a worksite.

Keane

1 - 15 of 15 Posts