Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First this is a new H130 loader on a new to me 2305.

Dropped the loader to do my 1st mow of the new yard in Wisconsin. Had a great time mowing but ran into issue re-installing the loader. Got positioned hooked up the hydraulics and bumped the controls to seat the bottom. At that point bang and she went katywampus on me.

I shut her down to check and found the nut had fallen off the the pin that holds the upper cylinder and the loader stand.
Any words of wisdom to getting her re-attached? I played with it a bit after the pictures and have the end of the bolt back in the stand hole. I think with a rubber mallet I may be able to get her back in but all of my tools are in 6 boxes the movers packed in GA. So I guess it's digging in boxes time.

I checked the other bowls on the loader and all have backed off 1/2,to 3/4 turn. My guess is this one had lost load and just rattled loose on the moving truck.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

·
Registered
12,601 Posts
Meager hair-sorry to hear about this--but i don't think the trailer ride from georgia to wisconsin caused the nuts to back off-nope don't believe it--did u say the loader is new??:dunno: i think somehow these was missed being tighten up by whoever added the loader. them moving trailers are air ride-very good ride too. well-like u said u need tools now-and a torque wrench too-good luck:thumbup1gif:

Reactions: 56Nine and johnH123

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you BigJim. I will dig my tools out tonight.

They didn't even tie it down in the trailer just a load bar in front and it never moved on the 1000 mile ride.

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Registered
453 Posts
That nut looks like it has a white (assembly tightened/torqued) paint mark on it... Hmmm...

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All of the pin nuts have paint marks and they are all at least 1/2 turn off original mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts