Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Just completed my survey for the H120 loader. Seems JD is aware of our problems and wanting to see if any of us are having problems and not telling dealer or seeing if dealer is telling JD that customer is having a problem.
So far with only 5-10 hrs use haven't had any problems all seem fine..

Registered
I also had a survey on my 200CX loader.

Don

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
I knew a couple of members had received so , I was surprised I had gotten one. So far I haven't had any problems with loader itself. Just a few minutes ago I did send a email to their support team. This afternoon I remember had rotten the new caps for the hyd lines are, mine only stay on the connectors or hose part of the time. Told them by saving $3.00 per tractor,fel, quick hitch and blower. They were not helping the image JD is trying to maintain and suggested they start using the old type caps and ends.

Premium Member
I just completed the survey on my H120. When I wrote comments on the loader curl issue, dropping when it should be lifting, I identified it as "serious safety and liability concern". What if this fault injurers somebody??? Who is sharing the liability???

I also had a lot of negative to say about my dealer, he looks at me like I'm from Mars when I talk about some of my warranty concerns. :nunu: He never gets back to at all, I have to pester him to get an answer. I'll be getting my warranty issues, tractor and loader, taken care of by another dealer that I have more confidence in. That's what I get for wanting to deal more local with a small guy. It's a good thing I love the tractor.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #5
I just completed the survey on my H120. When I wrote comments on the loader curl issue, dropping when it should be lifting, I identified it as "serious safety and liability concern". What if this fault injurers somebody??? Who is sharing the liability???

I also had a lot of negative to say about my dealer, he looks at me like I'm from Mars when I talk about some of my warranty concerns. :nunu: He never gets back to at all, I have to pester him to get an answer. I'll be getting my warranty issues, tractor and loader, taken care of by an other dealer that I have more confidence in. That's what I get for wanting to deal more local with a small guy. It's a good thing I love the tractor.
Thankfully ,no curl issue of bucket dropping , but like I told them on survey I've only used loader 5-10 hrs . Hoping I never have the problem and who knows it may be from a few defective parts made for a day or two , factory corrected problem ,told no one because they didn't think it would affect anything. The one negative item I mentioned was the parking stand and new support uprights on the tractor. I had noticed before taking the loader off, the stand was tight against my front bracket for the quick attach. I hadn't noticed it being tight or rubbing before dealer put the quick attach bracket on the tractor. Also mentioned that it still seems like it is a poor or far cheaper stand than the stand on the 2210 .

Registered
I actually got a call from JD after filling out my survey, so expect something back from them 3-4 weeks after. Was very surprised and the gentlemen called my local dealer with the issues I had and told them to make it right. More of a mis communication between JD and the dealer as far as what was covered and the ways they could fix it. Brought me a whole new appreciation for JD and re-gained my loyalty which was withering with disappointment. Here is the thread that I spoke about it last:

http://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/sub-compact-utility-tractors-scut/6479-jd-corporate-service-comes-though-hopefully-pt-1-a.html#post57952

Administrator
Are these surveys mailed out? I want one :good2: :think:
I got mine a few months (maybe 6 or so) after buying the tractor. I imagine it's so you can get some seat time and give them real feedback. So don't worry, you'll probably get one before too long.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #9
Not in the mail received my by email..

Registered
I received my H120 loader survey via email about 4 weeks ago which was approx. 6 mo. after delivery of my 1026R/ H120 loader/ 54D auto connect mmm. I had an issue with one of the add-on parking stand feet contacting the mmm front draft link during the removal ( backing off) of the mower shortly after delivery enough to damage the draft link threads and caused the one foot to rotate on the parking stand slightly causing the mower to start moving along with the tractor, that's when I realized something was going wrong and stopped the tractor to see what was causing my problem. started checking things out to find out why this happened, ck'd tire pressures-ok, found draft link adjusted to high and reset slightly lower than spec in mower manual because of added weight of loader causing the tractor to be nose heavy even with loaded rear tires and relocated both parking stand feet to gain enough clearance along with the fact that the parking stand is rubbing on the tractor frame like most of the others that I have read about in this forum.
Anyway I shared this experience when I filled out the survey and yesterday I got a call from my dealer asking about my experience with my loader and that they had been contacted by J.D. They wanted to know what it would take to make things right and make me happy. I told them all I wanted was the revised p/stand and a new draft link for the mower and they agreed without any hesitation. So they are to pickup the tractor and make necessary repairs at my convenience.
I will update after repairs are made.
sorry no pics of carnage

Registered
I turned in my survey Oct 17 2012, here is my latest e mail from JD.

Jan 4 2013
We are still waiting on the final fix for this. Engineering ran into an issue with the valve that they initially thought would correct the issue, so it has caused a delay. But hopefully they will have something available soon.

Thanks for your patience.
Inside Territory Customer Support Manager.

Registered
I received my H120 loader survey via email about 4 weeks ago which was approx. 6 mo. after delivery of my 1026R/ H120 loader/ 54D auto connect mmm. I had an issue with one of the add-on parking stand feet contacting the mmm front draft link during the removal ( backing off) of the mower shortly after delivery enough to damage the draft link threads and caused the one foot to rotate on the parking stand slightly causing the mower to start moving along with the tractor, that's when I realized something was going wrong and stopped the tractor to see what was causing my problem. started checking things out to find out why this happened, ck'd tire pressures-ok, found draft link adjusted to high and reset slightly lower than spec in mower manual because of added weight of loader causing the tractor to be nose heavy even with loaded rear tires and relocated both parking stand feet to gain enough clearance along with the fact that the parking stand is rubbing on the tractor frame like most of the others that I have read about in this forum.
Anyway I shared this experience when I filled out the survey and yesterday I got a call from my dealer asking about my experience with my loader and that they had been contacted by J.D. They wanted to know what it would take to make things right and make me happy. I told them all I wanted was the revised p/stand and a new draft link for the mower and they agreed without any hesitation. So they are to pickup the tractor and make necessary repairs at my convenience.
I will update after repairs are made.
sorry no pics of carnage
Similar story here....got my survey in the mail at least 6 mos after I bought the 1026R and H120 loader. I filled it out and in the comments stated that I was not at all happy with the loader stand and the fact that it was hitting my frame. I had mentioned it to the dealer a couple of times but didn't push it. I was thinking I'd wait till I knew there was a proper fix for it. A couple of weeks later I got a call from my dealer stating that they would do whatever it would take to make me happy. Told them that a new stand would do the trick! They had already ordered some replacement parts (I assume recommended by JD) and it sounded like it was the new stand that attaches by way of the loader pins. They told me that when I am done with the blower in the spring they will come and get the tractor and loader and get me fixed up. Then I'll be an even more pleased JD owner :thumbup1gif::thumbup1gif:

Premium Member
As I mentioned earlier, I completed my survey and conveyed my concern over the dropping bucket when curling up as well as my displeasure with my dealer. Today I received a call from a rep at John Deere to discuss the problems. He told me there is a DTAC #35065 to deal with the dropping bucket. He mentioned he has been around JD for many years and this is not uncommon but there is a fix that involves installing a needle valve.... he told me more detail but it never stuck with me.

He also commented that I would not likely return to my selling dealer for the work based on my survey comments and that there is no problem to have it addressed at any JD dealer.

I really appreciated the concern to call me in person to ensure I knew that JD was there for me regardless of the situation.

Registered
drooping bucket

just to follow up on the previous post. the DTAC #35065 that the JD rep said deals with the drooping bucket. Could he have missunderstood you and be talking about the floppy bucket fix?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts