Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering; I know there are loaders out there for the garden tractors. Specifically, the 700 series. I think it would be a model 45? But I am also wondering, if there is a fork set up out there?

·
Registered
570 Posts
I don't have any positive input, though I've thought about forks or a platform of some sort.
My having a 3PH has me thinking of utilizing that as a lifting point, if I decided to move forward on the idea.
As far as a loader is concerned, I'm considering a Buford or Johnny Bucket

·
Registered
450 Posts
CTC makes a front loader for the x700s. It looks very nice and capable but its not cheap.

Deere stopped making a direct fit loader the the x700s.

·
Registered
570 Posts
CTC makes a front loader for the x700s. It looks very nice and capable but its not cheap.
I contacted Rod Zastrow in regards to a loader for mine. He confirmed there is one available, for $3.500+ :gizmo::hide:
They sure look like a stout set-up.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I don't have any positive input, though I've thought about forks or a platform of some sort.
My having a 3PH has me thinking of utilizing that as a lifting point, if I decided to move forward on the idea.
As far as a loader is concerned, I'm considering a Buford or Johnny Bucket
The Buford Bucket is far more capable than the Johnny Bucket. It's also, very heavy built. Mine was delivered and installed by Hoosier Pete himself since we don't live very far apart. I use it on an x758. He also made me some extra attachments such as tooth bar, hitch ball, extender for mulch, small pallet forks. He makes some others too.

·
Registered
570 Posts
The Buford Bucket is far more capable than the Johnny Bucket. It's also, very heavy built. Mine was delivered and installed by Hoosier Pete himself since we don't live very far apart. I use it on an x758. He also made me some extra attachments such as tooth bar, hitch ball, extender for mulch, small pallet forks. He makes some others too.
I like everything about the Buford Bucket. Losing the ability to perform Pre-Start (oil, water) visual inspections, that sways my decision in it's entirety.

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Loader & slip Buckets for The X700 signature series X710 to X758

Loaders & Slip Buckets
Loaders
Front end loaders for John Deere tractors | Little Buck Loader
Johnny Bucket Sr. John Deere 300-400 series
Buford Bucket https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VddFhJdfhpA
Superior-Tech | 54in Tractor Shovel
The X700 Ultimate X700 thru X749 Can also Take all That is Listed above Plus the OEM 45 Loader Even the Older OEM 40 loader will actually fit on the X700 Ultimate series:bigthumb:

Back In 2003 I Looked at Buying a air cooled X465 the 45 Loader was considered UN-compatible with the 45 Loader Because Interfered will cooling the engine So Deere said the 40 Loader would work On the X465. ended Up Buying a X485 with 45 Loader. Still have the 45 Loader except it is Now On a X748. I will never Part with the 45 Loader even though I Have a 2025R with a 120R Loader because the 45 Loader is Just that Handy

CTC Loaders are usually fine But They Can have fitment issues because the quality control is Not very good sometimes and the Customer service attitudes is Very Poor. So if You Go with a CTC Loader buy it On credit Card Just so You Have a way out if You Have fitment issues with the CTC Loader. Because The Owner Of CTC is a real Beep!!! and treat You Like crap if You Have issues with the Loader :bigthumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts