Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,950 Posts
Knowing which Model Long Tractor A Jones has would help us help A Jones with at least a relevant answer.

·
Registered
5,845 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,529 Posts
Maybe it’s one of these. It looks like they’re built in Romania.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
This looks like another one of those Rugby scrums where he drops the ball in the middle of us people who want to help him, but he gives us next to nothing to go on and we will never hear from him again. OK, we have asked him for more info. So, until he comes up with more info, no sense beating a dead horse.

Dave

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
This looks like another one of those Rugby scrums where he drops the ball in the middle of us people who want to help him, but he gives us next to nothing to go on and we will never hear from him again. OK, we have asked him for more info. So, until he comes up with more info, no sense beating a dead horse.

Dave
Beating dead horses is a GTT tradition.

Watch this:

Should I use 36" or 42" pallet forks?

Also, which oil is best for my truck?

·
Registered
2015 Chrysler Town & Country
141 Posts
Maybe it’s one of these. It looks like they’re built in Romania.

View attachment 780190
Hey i have one of those tractors. The only trouble i've had with my steering is it uses a little power steering fluid. You have to check the resovour every couple of years. It will steer without power steering though. What kind of oil should i run in this tractor? just kidding. Kent

·
Registered
177 Posts
This looks like another one of those Rugby scrums .... until he comes up with more info, no sense beating a dead horse.
Agreed.

Beating dead horses is a GTT tradition.

Watch this:

Should I use 36" or 42" pallet forks?

Also, which oil is best for my truck?
Get the 42" forks. And it depends on whether your truck is gas or diesel.

Hey by the way, which brand of pallet forks offers the best bang for the buck, and what brand of battery should I buy for my JD SCUT? :D

·
Registered
1,053 Posts

Reactions: DBCSteve
1 - 13 of 13 Posts