Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my owner's edition cap in the mail today! :lol:

I bought my 1026r on December 28th and received the free hat card in the mail a couple of weeks later. I went online to request my cap and probably a week later, the cap arrived.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Thanks for reminding me! I have to call next week. Never received the card (or hat).

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Nice hat!:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
I think my dealer figgered he tapped me out and a hat couldn't induce me to any further large dollar purchases for a long while. JD saved my hat for a guy with more dough. AND, they have probably read enough of my whining on this forum so they know sending me a survey is an excercise in futility.:laugh::good2:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Gotta use some caution on getting that hat...

When I got the card for mine, I ordered one for the wife... in pink (she's not usually a pink wearer), but since she uses the tractor about as much as I do, she got the hat!

She's always looking for a decent cap to wear that'll fit her small head, for when we field trial. Actually the pink owners cap is pretty nice.

Just an FYI for those trying to get buy in from the Admiral.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I had no idea about this promotion - I just hung up with the call center and my hats' on the way! Thanks for posting the link!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts