Green Tractor Talk banner
41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I found a good article on the XTD topic Tim was reffering to earlier .

Reactions: Jimmy Walker

·
Premium Member
12,668 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Lol😂😝😁
you know you might be on to something . Lol

·
Premium Member
12,668 Posts
Let me know when you are ready to hire someone full time to take care of your toys......

·
Premium Member
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Since I did finally get a 3046R found and bought, I am actually only going forward with the 3pt finish mower you had mentioned, because I am trading off some stuff I don't have much use for anymore. The 90" will be decent backup for the batwing. I did sheer off the PTO shaft earlier in a fluke mishap this year, Was oringinally told it would be Aug or September to get a new shaft. I later found a local shop to repair the one I had sheared half. It was still down a week or two last spring. Mowing the whole place with the X758 by itself is a solid 14+ hour job.

I am planning to trade off my rototiller and my Frontier 60" rotary cutter for that 90" finish mower.

At this point I am more likely to use the finish mower at least occasionally, where I have an MX6 that if I need to cut into so really rough stuff I am going to grab it over the the Frontier anyway, and so far I have been able to accomplish all my tillage needs with my 3pt disk and my 3pt cultivator or sometime just dropping in the scarifies on the land plane gets what I need done.
Just have not ever found much need for the rototiller with my other easier 3pt attachments where I can simply click on and go to work.

·
Premium Member
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 · (Edited)
Back on the Galaxy XTD tires subject.
Since I found that article and more info on the Yokohama USA website last night.
I have been making more calls and inquires today . That is one of several new sizes intended for the US market and targeted at the compact tractor applications.

Seems maybe that tire is just so new (Announced back in October 2020)
That was when Yokohama website posted that about the XTD and expanded sizes for compact tractors.

I so far have found the front XTD 215/70R15s tires to be available no problem. Even found a better price on them locally at $155 ea. Still not having much luck on the 400/70R20 rear tires but I have my local guys calling there Alliance or Yokohama rep. and I have sent in an enquiry directly into Yokohama about that rear tire size's availability.
YOHTA 2021 GardenProXTD Flyer.pdf (atgtire.com)

·
Premium Member
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Update on the 3046R . The dealer has it at the dealership now, it’s been serviced , the broom and front hitch have been removed . The mower deck awaits installation of the mulch kit and load N go brackets . Once those arrive they will install the mower deck. Then it’s ready to ship.
Dealer sent me a few pics this morning.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
That's one fine looking lawn mower! I'm jealous

Reactions: cc1999

·
Premium Member
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Thanks Jimmy.
I am ready to have one these back in the stable.
I have really missing my old 3039R with its MMM this season. Should have never traded that machine off.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Wasn't that the GWT unicorn?

• Wow
Reactions: theduke

·
Premium Member
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
That was probably the only real reason I had for wanting a 3046R this time was simply so I can say I at least gained a few model years and few pony's under the hood over my old 3039R , that it would not just be an expensive lesson learned having let the 3039 Go.

·
Premium Member
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Wasn't that the GWT unicorn?
Yep, that was it. Now Courtney has the unicorn back and made it his personal tractor.
In the end I am extremely happy with the 5115M I traded that unicorn back to him for.
That 5115M had 70 hours on it when I got a few months ago. She has 140 something on it now.
That is by far my favorite machine.

Not that the others don't get used, heck just yesterday I spent an hour in the 2013 5115M, 2 hours in the 4066R and an hour on the 2025R.

·
Premium Member
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Update :
The tractor is scheduled to be picked up this week . I scheduled its transport last weekend tool less then 24 hours to get it booked .
cost $750 plus fees total $800.
I use U-ship for this sort of transport needs.

Dealer sent me some completed pics of it this morning.

·
Premium Member
'20 1025R, 120R, 54D
2,446 Posts
Update :
The tractor is scheduled to be picked up this week . I scheduled its transport last weekend tool less then 24 hours to get it booked .
cost $750 plus fees total $800.
I use U-ship for this sort of transport needs.

Dealer sent me some completed pics of it this morning.
View attachment 801252 View attachment 801253 View attachment 801254 View attachment 801255
I was gonna point out that you have Load and Go's but no loader. :unsure:

Silly me! :)

Sweet looking machine.

Reactions: cc1999

·
Premium Member
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
LOL 😁Yea,
I think I might have that loader thing covered. LOL :p

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
LOL 😁Yea,
I think I might have that loader thing covered. LOL :p

that is a FLEET! you have green fever...

Nice! not as many as you have, but this was my personal 4th of July 2021 parade (photo actually missing 2, the X540 and 40T)
sideways and I cant fix it :)

·
Premium Member
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
that is a FLEET! you have green fever...

Nice! not as many as you have, but this was my personal 4th of July 2021 parade (photo actually missing 2, the X540 and 40T)
View attachment 801278 sideways and I cant fix it :)
Very nice!!!
Yea, I might be in need of an intervention soon. Lol 🤔😝😁

·
Registered
965 Posts
How many pairs of shoes does your wife have?

• Haha
Reactions: ridesdirt
41 - 60 of 76 Posts