Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new Gen 2 2025R tractor. I have a RC2060 rotary Cutter that I am pleased with and tractor handles it just fine in my use of it. Did not want or purchase a MMM when I purchased the rig thinking if I wanted to do any finish mowing a 3 point finish mower would be my preference. So now I am starting to look for a 60" 3 point finish mower. Would like to purchase a decent shape used unit if possible but not going to pay new prices for used.

What brands should I be looking at or avoiding. I have the I-Match Quick Hitch on my tractor so will need to purchase something that is compatible with converting to I-Match use. A dealer close to me has a lightly used Frontier GM1060R with anti-scalp front roller and the I-Match adaptor kit installed that they are asking $2600.00 for. It was a 2015 model purchased new in 2017. Another dealer is quoting $3k for a Woods RD60 with the adaptor kit installed. Are these prices reasonable you think?

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
I ran a Landpride AT2672 for along time and was very happy with it. If you are interested I am going to sell it this fall. I'LL post it in the next week or two.

·
Registered
12,537 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts