Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1025R and I have a ballast box. I purchased a Speeco quick hitch and it didn’t come with the top pin. The pin that connects the top of the three point hitch to the top of the Ballast box. I’ve searched the John Deere parts store but for some reason I can’t particularly find that part name or number. Anybody know the part or name or number of it?

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
It's just a generic part you can find at Tractor supply or Rural King. May be 3/4" or 7/8" I can't remember. There are usually several thicknesses and lengths to choose from.
I don't think any tractor comes with top link pin. I know mine didn't.

·
Premium Member
17,246 Posts
It's just a generic part you can find at Tractor supply or Rural King. May be 3/4" or 7/8" I can't remember. There are usually several thicknesses and lengths to choose from.
Cat-1 is a 3/4-inch top-link pin and a 7/8 lower link pin.

·
Premium Member
1,709 Posts
NAPA carries pins.

rob

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
I’ll head to tractor supply with the one I have and grab another.

thanks
Just a heads up, if you have the speeco e hitch that "doesnt need bushings", it needs bushings for the top link, just not the draft links. TSC has the bushings too, you'll need 2 per top link, one from Cat1>Cat2, and one from Cat2>Cat3

·
Registered
428 Posts
Some tractors have come with a top link with one end cat 2 (1") and one end cat 1 (3/4") and two pins. put the end that fits the implement and the other will then fit the tractor. I think that is how it goes Case Ih 485 though I lost/misplaced one of the pins a while ago.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.