Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,999 Posts
Any Cat 1 Post Hole Digger will fit your machine. Frontier (aka Deere) has theirs. Tractor Supply carries one that usually works out to be the cheapest in most places. Speeco has one... There are literally dozens of manufacturers of these things.

Reactions: sarge450 and MTB98

·
Registered
9,331 Posts
I saw a FEL, hydraulic powered auger on the front of a CUT at my local JD dealer. It was evidently sized to run off the tractor hydraulics as I didn't see a PTO driven power pack. I think it was hanging on a two series so your tractor should also run it. That was at a James River Equipment franchise store.

·
Administrator
22,935 Posts
I saw a FEL, hydraulic powered auger on the front of a CUT at my local JD dealer. It was evidently sized to run off the tractor hydraulics as I didn't see a PTO driven power pack. I think it was hanging on a two series so your tractor should also run it. That was at a James River Equipment franchise store.
Maybe a Digga?

Reactions: MTB98

·
Registered
9,331 Posts
Maybe a Digga?

Could have been My interest was just curiosity and I didn't really check it out. From the user standpoint if the hydraulics have enough oomph, it would be a very nice rig. Easier to see looking forward and the ability to back out of a hole would be very nice plus it would be possible to put a little down pressure on the augur if necessary to start a hole in hard ground.

·
Administrator
22,935 Posts
Reactions: trav
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.