Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Late FIL's JD C381 3pt Spin Spreader has been sitting in the dry for who knows how long. Wife said he never ran anything through but grass seed. She wants to utilize it once again but can't locate the manual or a settings chart. Any info would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Late FIL's JD C381 3pt Spin Spreader has been sitting in the dry for who knows how long. Wife said he never ran anything through but grass seed. She wants to utilize it once again but can't locate the manual or a settings chart. Any info would be appreciated.
I did a quick look up for the user manual on the C381. The manuals are not available on line from JD. You will need to purchase one. They have a European one and a North American one. I don't know which one you have. You can do a search here and enter in the model # and then it will give you a part # for the manual.

John Deere Ag - New Equipment: Technical Publications - Equipment Search

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was hoping to not have to buy one. We still have to dig it out of the shed, it's sitting on an old wooden pallet. Not sure if will even still work. I tired to shift the gate lever today and it wouldn't budge. Probably need to get it out and see if we can get anything freed up first. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts