Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am looking for a newer hydro, w loader. Along the size of a 2720 or small 3 series. (am not limited to just JD) Want to be able to keep rear tires inside a 5" back blade. around 28 or so HP, less than 1K hours, with AG tires would be preferred. Use would be for general maintenance on a 40 acre horse rescue farm.
looking around the 12k range, if you see or know of anything please let me know. Thanks Fred

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
did you look at machine finder and tractorhouse?

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes I have been + ebay, searchtempest and Machinerypete

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,266 Posts
Am looking for a newer hydro, w loader. Along the size of a 2720 or small 3 series. (am not limited to just JD) Want to be able to keep rear tires inside a5" back blade. around 28 or so HP, less than 1K hours, with AG tires would be preferred. Use would be for general maintenance on a 40 acre horse rescue farm.
looking around the 12k range, if you see or know of anything please let me know. Thanks Fred
" = inches, you looking for a toy? :mocking:

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes sometimes it's all I can handle......:kidw_truck_smiley:

·
Super Moderator
5,113 Posts
Am looking for a newer hydro, w loader. Along the size of a 2720 or small 3 series. (am not limited to just JD) Want to be able to keep rear tires inside a 5" back blade. around 28 or so HP, less than 1K hours, with AG tires would be preferred. Use would be for general maintenance on a 40 acre horse rescue farm.

Something like this?

John Deere 4110 4wd Diesel Tractor w/ Heated Cab & Bucket Loader

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very close, but turf will not work on farm, rest looks good though

·
Super Moderator
5,113 Posts
Very close, but turf will not work on farm, rest looks good though
I think you'll be looking for a long time if it absolutely has to have R1s. Just don't see them much on equipment that size. (But I'll keep a look out for ya!)

I wonder if any dealers have a set of R1s hanging around that they might let go of cheap?

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Think I have narrowed it down to a 2720, now to find one...I did see that Muttons has one, may have to give them a call.:good2:

PS wonder what the GTT discount is?

·
Super Moderator
5,113 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,113 Posts

·
Administrator
20,737 Posts
Still looking? How about a Kubota?
We all have standards. Apparently either yours are really low, or you believe the OP's are. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
5,113 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,280 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
For the $$$, or close to it, you can be into a new LS at the power range, on R1's, with a warranty.
If you squint when looking at them, you can see where the "New Holland" stickers are supposed to go.

They aren't a Deere, but LS makes a solid little Tractor with basic features, that is shaming Kubota these days.
More and more of them, are showing up on Farms around here, where Deere would be, but have priced themselves out of the segment.
I was kind of shocked, that the mechanic at the local dealer actual likes the things. He works on everything from Deutz to Zetor, and hates everything like Mikey.:lol:

Best part is warranty, and not getting someone else's problems that will bust the budget on the other end.

I'll keep an eyeball peeled.
The dealers have LOTS of used Iron just sitting right now.

Too bad you want to stay so small...there's a 1010 with just over 1500k hours going for $5,900.
40 to 99 HP » GreenMark Equipment

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Still in the hunt, and yes I have looked at LS as well, they are in the running, the one thing I am adamant about is the pedal set up. Do to bad knees, need a twin pedal hydro, (rocker pedal is out) used both by Deere and LS. I am sure something will come along.....Patience is the key.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Patience and the ability to get there with cash within hours is key. At least it was for me... Money wasn't my issue, time was my issue as I work 2nd shift.

·
Super Moderator
5,113 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.