Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Howdy All--

I'm the proud owner of a brand spanking new Deere 1025R and accessories. This is my first SCUT.

I'm trying to adapt a very nice 17 bushel bagger cart to work with my JD 54C Power Flow mowing deck blower.
The issue is the Power Flow rectangular duct opening needs to transition toaccept an 8" round duct that will lead to the bagger cart.
The bagger cart is from a different tractor/equipment/manufacturer. It uses 8" round flexible spiral duct.
Before I attempt to weld up something I'm wondering if someone out there knows of a commercially available adapter that would fit on the output port of the blower and then transition withing a foot or so to accommodate an 8" flexible round duct tube.

Anyone know of something like this?

Any help appreciated.

Many thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts