Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for Hydraulic Chute Rotation for SB1154 (5RDF0047) along with the Hydraulic Deflector (5RDF0049) if anyone is looking to sell one.

I will also need to set up some controls for the rear blower. I would like to keep my FEL functions available, however I do NOT have a backhoe.

Thanks,
Mark

·
Premium Member
10,698 Posts
What model tractor so you have?

·
Administrator
17,092 Posts
Yes tractor info is required to answer this, you’ll have the add rear remotes to your machine, there are many threads in the Hydraulics forum that discuss this.

Many are using linear actuators for the chute elevation control, and I’ve seen many electric chute rotation setups using cheap winches or window motors.

I doubt anyone is looking to sell their hydraulic controls from their snowblower :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,016 Posts
As others have said, tractor model is important.

That side, it looks like a 1025R in your avatar picture, so assuming I series, to operate two functions at the rear, you will need an aftermarket rear SCV with at least two valve sections (I would install at least three sections, maybe four while you are doing it). Brian from Fit Rite Hydraulics can fit you up with what you need to add a rear SCV. https://www.fitritehydraulics.com/PBPPP.html

If you wanted/needed only one function, JD does has an optional kit for a rear SCV since you do not have the PB installed.

I installed a rear SCV on my 1025R a few years ago, although, I have the PB, so hydraulically mine connects at different places. Although, if you look at the installation process that I included with my post, at the end, I showed how and where you would connect if you were installing a rear SCV without PB. This may be helpful.
https://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/fit-rite-hydraulics/114898-fit-rite-hydraulics-rear-selective-control-valve-installation-1025r-oem-power-beyond.html

·
Premium Member
10,698 Posts
As Kenny said, it would be extremely rare to find someone selling their hydraulic chute/spout kits... extremely rare. Usually they are ordered with the blower. In cases where folks initially go with manual control, later discovered they can't live with it and then order the kits - chances are they aren't taking them back off. :)

I don't want to discourage you from looking but with winter approaching you may want to give serious consideration to getting some kits on order.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Use JD parts where necessary, but source other parts (like linear actuators) elsewher

You can buy enough of the chute deflector parts from JD, but buy a linear actuator from someone else for 1/8 the price that JD wants for the hydraulic parts, then adapt it (that is what I did).

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry had a brain fart.

2016 - 1026R

·
Premium Member
2,016 Posts
Sorry had a brain fart.

2016 - 1026R
I'm thinking if you have a 2016 tractor, you have a 1025R, not a 1026R. JD quit building the 1026R in 2012. 2013 model year they went to the 1025R. Not that there is a big difference between the two. :good2:

·
Premium Member
2,016 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OOPS.....yes it's a 1025R

I'm thinking if you have a 2016 tractor, you have a 1025R, not a 1026R. JD quit building the 1026R in 2012. 2013 model year they went to the 1025R. Not that there is a big difference between the two. :good2:
:bigthumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts