Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi

i am looking for a loader for my john deere 4100. long story short i bought it with a loader and the loader is way to big and not usable. i am looking for a 410, 200cx or h130 loaders. and brackets if possible.

thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
410 loader

Hi my name is Dave, I'm selling a 410 loader that would be considered very good condition. My number is 845-798-2665, or 845-807-1701, i am located in Youngsville, NY, 12791, please call if interested.

·
Registered
109 Posts
410 Loader

I have been looking for one for almost a year now with no luck. Good Luck.

Living here in Texas most loaders are much larger so used ones for the 4100 hard to come across.

·
Super Moderator
4,839 Posts
Not sure of your location there OP but... if you might be interested in a 410 loader and a bunch of spare parts... There is a guy in NY state that has a 4110 with a blown transmission that he's selling for parts at $3500 including the loader.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1050914635074681

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
I have been looking for one for almost a year now with no luck. Good Luck.

Living here in Texas most loaders are much larger so used ones for the 4100 hard to come across.
Have you considered aftermarket Loaders such as

Farm King- Front-End Loaders

Loaders

Bush Hog Perfomance You Can Count On

Front-End Tractor Loaders by Westendorf: Shade Canopy, Snow Plow, Hay Equipment

SSB Tractor: Tractor Front End Loaders

Koyker Manufacturing - Loaders

Many of the Manufacturers Listed above Make a Loader that could Fit the Older Deere Small Frame Compact Tractors If finding a Deere Loader is so Hard In your neck of the woods:bigthumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ive checked into westendorfh and kyoker. ill check these other options out. thanks for the reply's. ny must have a bunch of little tractors up there thats the only places ive found parts at.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi

i am looking for a loader for my john deere 4100. long story short i bought it with a loader and the loader is way to big and not usable. i am looking for a 410, 200cx or h130 loaders. and brackets if possible.

thanks
Hi my name is Dave and I have a 410 loader for sale, if interested call me at 845-798-2665.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just bought a new H130 loader for my 2210. I got it from RDS equipment in Moorehead MN. and had it shipped. I got it for more than 50% off normal price. When i bought it back in Feb, they did have a couple more. I do not know if they still do or not.

·
Registered
109 Posts
410 Loader

hi

thanks
Good Luck. I am still looking myself and need to find one a little closer than NY. Not sure what freight would be on one like that shipped to Texas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts