Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Does anyone make mirror kit for the 1023e or will I just have to rig something up?
I made my own tractor supply for bolts and steel channel and o'rielys auto for mirrors maybe 25.00 total cost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,199 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks you guys. That's a big help. I guess I'm going mirror shopping tonight and see what I can rig up. I'll post pics when completed.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I mounted mine up higher cause of my back issues.

Reactions: Levi and gbnpp05

·
Registered
233 Posts
Original post I saw

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I mounted mine up higher cause of my back issues.

Yep.
Mine's a 2720 and it looks like the FEL mast is higher in the rear which helps with my application. I can see where yours would need to be extended.
I bought two different diameters and am happy with the field of view(s) available to me.

·
Administrator
18,291 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
I have the same mirrors didn't use the L brackets.

Reactions: pcabe5 and BigJim55

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
Got Mine Installed

Well , I played hookie from work today . So I took the opportunity to paint and install the mirrors I found thanks to some of the post in this thread . I don't drive on the street much , but they will come in handy when backing up the backhoe and into the parking spot in my shop .:kidw_truck_smiley:

Attachments

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,800 Posts
Well , I played hookie from work today . So I took the opportunity to paint and install the mirrors I found thanks to some of the post in this thread . I don't drive on the street much , but they will come in handy when backing up the backhoe and into the parking spot in my shop .:kidw_truck_smiley:
Those are 5"?

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
:unknown:jeepers--i don't know which set i would prefer to have? i think maybe the set GRENFEN made or the setROMCJR:dunno: i set pretty high in the seat, so maybe the higher mirror. IDK for sure. but i've wanted a set for several years , but just keep putting it off. both are nice to have!!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,800 Posts
:unknown:jeepers--i don't know which set i would prefer to have? i think maybe the set GRENFEN made or the setROMCJR:dunno: i set pretty high in the seat, so maybe the higher mirror. IDK for sure. but i've wanted a set for several years , but just keep putting it off. both are nice to have!!
I agree BigJim, both are great ideas and I too have thought of this but haven't done anything either. Maybe this thread will push me into finally doing them.
Make that 3 of us. Been 20+ years for me.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,269 Posts
Make that 3 of us. Been 20+ years for me.
Be another 20 + years for me before I even think about it. I'd have them tore off in the first day. :banghead:

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
Those are 5"?
Yes sir , they are 5" . I didn't want anything to big because I really don't drive on the street and I'm afraid at some point the mirrors and a limb or some brush will have a get together !!! :laugh:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,800 Posts
Yes sir , they are 5" . I didn't want anything to big because I really don't drive on the street and I'm afraid at some point the mirrors and a limb or some brush will have a get together !!! :laugh:
Nice. Thanks :thumbup1gif:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts