1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for:
PTO shaft LVB24900- 70.25" long
PTO power garden shield(upstop) AM126981

Just bought the tractor, found a 47" blower and quick hitch to fit, needing these last few parts before everyone puts away snow gear and moves to lawn care!
Thanks,dj

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
11,468 Posts
Wish I could help, but Welcome to GTT.

·
Super Moderator
8,130 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have a drive shaft for a 2320 that I don't need. When I traded for the 2032r I needed a different length shaft for the blower. So let me know if your interested. I live in southern New Hampshire.
Ralph F

·
Premium Member
14,876 Posts
Can't help with your parts but Welcome from West Virginia

:wgtt:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How can I contact you

I have a drive shaft for a 2320 that I don't need. When I traded for the 2032r I needed a different length shaft for the blower. So let me know if your interested. I live in southern New Hampshire.
Ralph F
Ralph- can you PM me? Very interested. Thanks,DJ

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Reactions: Djabsrev

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Update on parts needed!

So I got my new tractor/ used home a few weeks ago and finding lots of stuff to play with. Found an Imatch from JDGREEN4 ME and picked up on the way to see the last baseball game played at Camden Yards with my kids. Price and pickup was great- many thanks! Then hit up a Craigslist ad for 4100 quick hitch on the way home Sunday night. scored again! Won a three point receiver hitch from great guy in Chicago land! So recycling Deere parts is getting fun and saving coins. Best was the road trip to Keene NH to meet Ralph. What a JD man cave this guys got. He gave me the used pto shaft! So I start talking to Ralph and then sterling40man about the last few parts I need to install the 47" blower--

Sorry long story but fun!

I need::

LVB24895
LVB24899
And a pto powergard shield

Any help???

Thanks to all at GTT- djabsrev

1 - 11 of 11 Posts