Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
208 Posts
Here's what I recently paid...

Good luck - Eric

· Registered
208 Posts
I would never have financed unless the dealer matched my negotiated cash price to the penny at 60 months. Literally same as cash. I can make the outstanding balance make money so it's a no brainer. Above that time period, however, they indeed did have a fee for financing up to 82 months. That, I wouldn't pay and would have paid cash had the 60 month not been same-as-cash.

I might have failed to mention that I think 18% off of MSRP is a place that you can quickly zero down to when negotiating. Just calculate that number and have it as your last and best and start a bit below. Add in some things along the back-and-forth though I was only able to wrangle a ballast box out of them at that price threshold.

· Registered
208 Posts
Ok makes sense now but my dealer didn't have a FILB but they still sold me one and didn't charge for install. Probably got me somewhere else. I bought a TLBTPHDPF for 25k plus tax. to avoid confusion, tractor, loader, backhoe, tiller, post hole digger, pallet forks, maybe I could got more if I knew then what I know now.
I think you did excellently on that package.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.