Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy a Cab 3520, 3720 or 3039r with a loader and not more than 500Hours. Please DM me with what you have. I have Cash and would love to find something in a 300 mile radius from Mass.

Thanks!
Mike

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Hiya,

Use Machinefinder.com to search for used Deere equipment in your area. Another alternative is to buy used equipment from Deere dealers in Canada. You'll have to pay the $300 USD customs fee and of course trucking, (paid in CAD) I've found some exceptional deals right over the border that were still very good deals with import and shipping fees included.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hiya,

Use Machinefinder.com to search for used Deere equipment in your area. Another alternative is to buy used equipment from Deere dealers in Canada. You'll have to pay the $300 USD customs fee and of course trucking, (paid in CAD) I've found some exceptional deals right over the border that were still very good deals with import and shipping fees included.
Thanks for the info! I think I've called every machine from here to Iowa...not a lot available unless they have a lot of hours.

Regarding the Canada option...very interesting, I've not thought of that so ill look more into that. Thanks again!!

·
Super Moderator
7,878 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,839 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.