Green Tractor Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just acquired a brand new (never mounted) quick hitch for a 2210 complete with tractor plate and 54" blade. I need the blade for my 318, but also need a quick tatch as well. Anyone interested in a swap? Obviously I'd prefer the 318QH has both up/down and angle cylinders, but not a deal breaker. I'm in CA, so shipping a 54" blade was out of the question, but the QH should be fairly economical.

BM20921 with bracket (102 lbs) retails: $775

What I've got:

John Deere Front Quick Hitch (2000 Series) BM20921

John Deere Front Quik-Tatch Hitch

The same hitch as used on 47 Snow Blower, 46 Snow Throwers, 60 HD Broom, 52 Broom, and 54 Front Blade.

Compatible with 2210 & 2305 John Deere Tractors.

You can: Add on the Hydraulic Angle Kit to allow up to 27 angling degrees left or right, powered by your tractors hydraulics.

NOTE: Tractor must be equipped with a front attaching support kit. These are available and cheap from JD.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just acquired a brand new (never mounted) quick hitch for a 2210 complete with tractor plate and 54" blade. I need the blade for my 318, but also need a quick tatch as well. Anyone interested in a swap? Obviously I'd prefer the 318QH has both up/down and angle cylinders, but not a deal breaker. I'm in CA, so shipping a 54" blade was out of the question, but the QH should be fairly economical.

BM20921 with bracket (102 lbs) retails: $775

What I've got:

John Deere Front Quick Hitch (2000 Series) BM20921

John Deere Front Quik-Tatch Hitch

The same hitch as used on 47 Snow Blower, 46 Snow Throwers, 60 HD Broom, 52 Broom, and 54 Front Blade.

Compatible with 2210 & 2305 John Deere Tractors.

You can: Add on the Hydraulic Angle Kit to allow up to 27 angling degrees left or right, powered by your tractors hydraulics.

NOTE: Tractor must be equipped with a front attaching support kit. These are available and cheap from JD.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
I know this is an old post. Any chance the Quick Hitch is still available (BM20921)?

·
Premium Member
1025r with Mauser cab.
15,126 Posts
The poster posted one time and hasn't been back on the site now for about a month. Perhaps they will check back. Be patient..........

·
Premium Member
14,471 Posts
Art Font Electric blue Fashion accessory Ball

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.