Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been around the forum for almost 2 yrs when I was looking for a new riding mower. I got x530 in July 2012 and it’s been very good at mowing but I started looking to upgrade a couple of months ago.

At first I was looking at the x7xx and then found out JD changed a lot of things with the new signature series so I started looking at 1023E. I had stop by one of the local dealerships and after sitting on 1025R FILB, I knew which one I was getting.

I did a lot of reading on forums before putting in request for quotes at 3 different dealerships last week. I went down today and sign the purchase order for 1025R FILB, they are telling it should ready for delivery within 2 weeks. They have to order the mowing deck, everything else is in stock (last 1025R FILB they have in stock at this time). The salesman put in the request to start moving the items to his store this afternoon.

My order:
2014 1025R FILB
-rear working light kit
-warning light brush guard kit
-I-Match
60D MMM with independent lift, auto pto, and mulching kit
Frontier RB2060 rear blade
Frontier RT1149 rotary tiller
Frontier BB2048L box blade
36 months/600 hrs extended warranty "free from the dealer"

Before taxes (after 1250 cacsh back and 500 coupon) 24,752.25

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Nice - Welcome to the club

:wgtt:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Congrats on the new 1025R. :thumbup1gif:

And welcome to GTT...:drinks:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Congrats on the new tractor!! :yahoo::yahoo:

Great first post!! :thumbup1gif: Hope you don't wait another 2 years to share pics!! :laugh:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
:hi::wgtt:

Welcome from the top of Maine! Nice setup your gonna have there!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,816 Posts
Welcome to GTT Wolfeman.
Nice purchase. I'm thinking with that kind of present, better June than December.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts

Congrats on upgrade. :good2:

·
Administrator
20,881 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,899 Posts
Congrats on your new tractor.

Welcome from West Virginia

·
Super Moderator
5,584 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you for the welcomes.

When I signed the PO last Friday, dealer said normal time to get mmm/independent lift from JD and to move everything else was 1 week. I called today and he said he is just waiting for mmm and independent lift, he has everything else sitting there. He has estimated ship date of June 6th from JD. its going to be a long 2 weeks..

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,816 Posts
Thank you for the welcomes.

When I signed the PO last Friday, dealer said normal time to get mmm/independent lift from JD and to move everything else was 1 week. I called today and he said he is just waiting for mmm and independent lift, he has everything else sitting there. He has estimated ship date of June 6th from JD. its going to be a long 2 weeks..
:thumbup1gif:We'll wait with ya, cause we know how bad the wait can be. :lol:

Reactions: dieselshadow

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Update:

Spoke with the dealership last Wednesday and was told they have the mmm, independent lift and auto pto in but they forgot to order the line to replace from the power beyond. I guess this is first time they have setup independent lift on TLB.

Friday afternoon the salesman called to let me know everything is done and ready. The earliest delivery date is Tuesday between 10:00am and 11:00am

PIC was taken before MMM install:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
14 hours to go I'd be chewing my nails til there were none left right about now. Congrats!!!!:good2:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,816 Posts
14 hours to go I'd be chewing my nails til there were none left right about now. Congrats!!!!:good2:
Most would do the same.

Congratulation Wolfeman.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts