Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my tractor has 20hrs and started leaking at the fittings like crazy, i found the nut on top and bottom of plate were loose and the fitting on top of nut above plate was also loose. this one seems like it might have a o-ring between it and nut below, because i can see a faint black line under it. 3 tightened really good, the other seemed like it tried to keep turning after i snugged it down. no leaks right now. Is this normal? hyd lines.jpg
damn pic came out sideways, to the left is up

·
Administrator
17,051 Posts
No, leaks are not "normal". This is a warranty item and your dealer needs to know the tech that installed the loader did not do a good job.

The fittings do have o-rings in them, they may have been pinched.

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
my tractor has 20hrs and started leaking at the fittings like crazy, i found the nut on top and bottom of plate were loose and the fitting on top of nut above plate was also loose. this one seems like it might have a o-ring between it and nut below, because i can see a faint black line under it. 3 tightened really good, the other seemed like it tried to keep turning after i snugged it down. no leaks right now. Is this normal? View attachment 668706
damn pic came out sideways, to the left is up
My screw up there not wires!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they said the O rings failed, hmm maybe because someone put them on wrong??

·
Registered
108 Posts
Shouldn’t leak. If you fixed something yourself and it leaked you wouldn’t be satisfied until you fixed it. You paid them to have it right in the first place, sir.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts