Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want down to the National Ag Show today. Had a chance to see what the competition is offering for the up coming year. Huge show. Good Time

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Want down to the National Ag Show today. Had a chance to see what the competition is offering for the up coming year. Huge show. Good Time
I'll be there Friday. Will you still be there?

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Shane,

You were right. Deere booth about 1/2 the size of normal.
No CUTs smaller than a 4066..

Conversely, it seems that there are more SCUTs by other manufacturers than ever.

I looked at many of them. In my opinion, the Deere still has a major advantage when it comes to ease of 'attaching' the attachments. I guess that is the right way to say it.

·
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree. I took my entire sales staff down to see what the competition has to offer. They came away realizing how lucky they are to sell the best product in the market hands down. We are having a a spring demo days event in late March. I'll have all kinds of equipment up your alley to check out. I'll be posting info tommarow to gtt. You should come up for it.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
We are having a a spring demo days event in late March. I'll have all kinds of equipment up your alley to check out. I'll be posting info tommarow to gtt. You should come up for it.
Any chance you could have it include a Saturday? I have to work during the week to pay for all of this green stuff!

·
Registered
370 Posts
What r ya cookin'? Maybe I should ask whose gonna cook! :lol:

AKfish

Reactions: BigJim55

·
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Brats and burgers. My old man comes out and heads up the grill for all of our events. He's a good ol boy and everybody loves hearing his crazy storys. I just sit back and make sure the beer is cold. If you catch me late afternoon at our events, you're sure to get a good deal.lol

·
Registered
370 Posts
Brats and burgers. My old man comes out and heads up the grill for all of our events. He's a good ol boy and everybody loves hearing his crazy storys. I just sit back and make sure the beer is cold. If you catch me late afternoon at our events, you're sure to get a good deal.lol

I do like brats and burgers on the barbie! A cold beer is definitely a nice touch! I'll file the "good deal" in the data archives... You might be surprised some day!

AKfish

Reactions: tractorslinger
1 - 10 of 10 Posts