Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1023e, 2020
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In May of 2020, we purchased our 1023e. Best purchase ever. Our first large project was to remove stones and shells from out boat ramp. We live on Lake Ontario and that year we had a massive amount of shells and stones in our ramp. The bucket on the front was perfect. Would a larger piece of equipment have made the job easier, of course, but Johnny did the job.

Johnny was the hit of the party all summer long. Neighbors needed help putting the docks in the water as well as moving the stones and shells out of the way.

Winter arrived, Johnny came to the rescue again. What a nice machine.

I must say, Johnny is very easy to operate. I have operated lawn tractors for mowing only, Johnny was just a little bigger and a couple more levers.

The picture does not show the drifts, just me getting ready to clear the 1/2 mile road.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Automotive tire

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Welcome from west central Wisconsin.

We do love our little green machines. It's amazing what they'll go through. Glad your enjoying yours.

·
Premium Member
19,592 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Welcome from NE Pennsylvania.

Reactions: capehank

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Welcome from northern Indiana!

·
Premium Member
9,946 Posts
Welcome to GTT

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Welcome from mid Michigan

·
Registered
J.D 2038r
460 Posts
Welcome from NW Ct.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
44,860 Posts
Welcome to GTT

·
Registered
5,738 Posts
Welcome to GTT

·
Registered
541 Posts
Welcome to GTT from NE Illinois. Agree with you - I had a 1023e for a few years, it's a nice machine

·
Registered
71 Posts
In May of 2020, we purchased our 1023e. Best purchase ever. Our first large project was to remove stones and shells from out boat ramp. We live on Lake Ontario and that year we had a massive amount of shells and stones in our ramp. The bucket on the front was perfect. Would a larger piece of equipment have made the job easier, of course, but Johnny did the job.

Johnny was the hit of the party all summer long. Neighbors needed help putting the docks in the water as well as moving the stones and shells out of the way.

Winter arrived, Johnny came to the rescue again. What a nice machine.

I must say, Johnny is very easy to operate. I have operated lawn tractors for mowing only, Johnny was just a little bigger and a couple more levers.

The picture does not show the drifts, just me getting ready to clear the 1/2 mile road.

View attachment 825060
Welcome from NH

·
Registered
276 Posts
congrats on the tractor I contemplated the 1023e but ended up with the 1025r sure looks like your putting it to good use
welcome from ct and yes we love our tractors but after 30 years of snow blowing with out a cab I NOW LOVE snow blowing with a cab even more . I see rops down so maybe you dont have the height for 1 .
enjoy !!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts