Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have to echo everything I read here about these 1025r forks, backrest, and the combo loader/forks floor dolly. I opted for the 42"

I've already saved so much time and effort moving 13ft long metal roofing panels, firewood on pallets, and just generally moving misc. clumsy items, and saving space by placing some pallets on top of others.

Chris gave me his time on the phone when answering my questions - and didn't make me feel as if I was "bothering" him with what he has undoubtedly answered numerous times.

Shipping to Hawaii is always expensive and problematic. He handled it perfectly.

And I was so happy to learn that "Made in America" still means ultra-high quality and attention to detail. Everything came without something missing. And everything fit together like a watch.

If you appreciate quality and service - Artillian is the place.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Chris is a good guy! He talked to me several times on a Saturday when I had questions about my diverter install. And the quality of his products is top-notch.

Speaking of Chris... HEY CHRIS!! WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?? You need to share with us what you're working on in the Artillian Skunkworks!

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
I have to echo everything I read here about these 1025r forks, backrest, and the combo loader/forks floor dolly. I opted for the 42"

I've already saved so much time and effort moving 13ft long metal roofing panels, firewood on pallets, and just generally moving misc. clumsy items, and saving space by placing some pallets on top of others.

Chris gave me his time on the phone when answering my questions - and didn't make me feel as if I was "bothering" him with what he has undoubtedly answered numerous times.

Shipping to Hawaii is always expensive and problematic. He handled it perfectly.

And I was so happy to learn that "Made in America" still means ultra-high quality and attention to detail. Everything came without something missing. And everything fit together like a watch.

Too bad you can't appreciate the Artillian snow plow set up!
Of course the jokes on me i suppose with that statement.:laugh:

·
Registered
471 Posts

Didn't happen unless you post pics of your tractor using said forks in a tropical place:laugh:

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Chris is a good guy! He talked to me several times on a Saturday when I had questions about my diverter install. And the quality of his products is top-notch.

Speaking of Chris... HEY CHRIS!! WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?? You need to share with us what you're working on in the Artillian Skunkworks!
Sorry, we've been so busy that I'm left with little time for conversation. Most people would consider that to be a bonus, I suppose. The work day here starts at the crack of dawn and before I know it, it's 10pm and time to go home. :laugh:

Thanks all, Thanks Konakid!

:bigbeer:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts