Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope it's ok to mention this business on here. http://RockAuto.com
Since I do 99% of the mechanic work on my own cars and trucks it is always a blessing to save money on parts. Found out about RockAuto.com and ordered a radiator from them. Not only did I get the part for way less than the local auto parts stores, but I saved over $100.

It only took three days for the order to arrive from TN.

If you aren't in a big hurry when needing a part, this place was terrific.

Will be ordering several more things from there. Just make sure before ordering that the parts listed will fit your application. I checked with the dealer first to get the OEM # for the radiator, since there were several different radiators listed on the website.

By the way, I am in no way connected with this company. Just trying to help folks save some money.

·
Administrator
17,979 Posts
I have bought a lot of stuff from Rock Auto as well. They have everything, but it's actually not "one" place but rather a broker (for lack of a better word) for lots of suppliers. The website is terrific as well, unless you are in the habit of using the "back" button on your browser or mouse like I am :(

My only problem with them is that if your order ships from multiple locations, you end up paying through the nose for it.

·
Administrator
20,692 Posts
They have an option to choose parts from one location to save on shipping costs. It's one of the icons to right side of the price column. I've been using them for years now. I like the fact I can choose from good name brand stuff at good prices or dirt cheap parts.

·
Super Moderator
5,541 Posts
All I have to say is rock on RockAuto.
I have saved so much by using their site it should be a crime.:)

Greg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts