Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently added a coolant heater to the engine and the first time I used the machine after I received low pressure warning. It did not come on initially, after I warmed the machine up and started using it the warning started. When I shut the machine off and fired it back up after a 5 minute break the warning light is gone, however it reappears once the throttle is turned up.

While installing the heater I did unhook a few things, one which I thought may be causing the issue. I have included a picture. I researched the part and it is a Woodward Solenoid that seems to have something to do with fuel /shut off. I am assuming that it doesn’t have anything to do with the oil pressure? When I removed the solenoid it did have oil in it.

I have confirmed that all the electric hook up plugs are together. The only one that is not was one that was not hooked up prior. Picture attached.

The oil was changed in the fall and I have checked the level numerous times and it is fine.

The warning seemed to go away for a few weeks but now I am getting the same warning beep again when the machine is warmed up and in operation. However, now no light is flashing on the display just the beep.

I am completely confused. Looking for guidance.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Was the wire removed from the oil pressure switch.The one in the pic by the pulley is the water temp.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Oil sender (pressure switch is on the side of the engine) from what i gather from the John Deere parts site.

I would venture that maybe a glow plug (single wire device next to what looks like injector)

Do you have TM130419?
Parts Catalog is PC12157

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
I would take it in and have the actual oil pressure checked. If you have good pressure then you need to find the electrical gremlin.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts