Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone done any digging to see what you can replace the lights with? I knocked the left one off a while back clearing a fenceline, and my epoxy repair failed. replacement for one side is 80 bucks, i could get a pair of lights for a 4210 that seem to look the same for the price of 1 1025r light.

I've also been looking at big rig pedestal lights, but they don't seem to be lower profile. I thought about designing something up and having it 3d printed in ABS, as well, but figured i'd ask around before I put time into it. thoughts?

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
anyone done any digging to see what you can replace the lights with? I knocked the left one off a while back clearing a fenceline, and my epoxy repair failed. replacement for one side is 80 bucks, i could get a pair of lights for a 4210 that seem to look the same for the price of 1 1025r light.

I've also been looking at big rig pedestal lights, but they don't seem to be lower profile. I thought about designing something up and having it 3d printed in ABS, as well, but figured i'd ask around before I put time into it. thoughts?
I have a set of brand new tail lights that came of my 2018 1025R. The rops had to be permanently removed in order to install my Mauser cab. PM me if you are interested.

Attachments

Reactions: greenharley
1 - 3 of 3 Posts