Green Tractor Talk banner
221 - 229 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
Prices might be down...Truss Dates are out 3 months here in PNW.

Its a complete disaster.....Snafu'd/Fubard'd.....Been out a werk for over a month.
And its not looking much better......I don't wanna relive 1981....interest @ 21%

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
New Construction.......drainage tech/Gutterslut.

Work the entire NW ,OR.....Florence to astoria , out to THe Dalles , down to Detroit Lake and the burn zone in the Canyon , then Lebanon...and back to the beech...rinse and repeat.

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
Got one Big builder that does a few states. Self Employed.

I just cover what I can...nw Quadrant of OR....fuel cost is ...as we know...Completely fullretard.

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Looks like osb came back down. Green treated landscape timber’s seemed be real high locally a week ago. Price must be changIng rapidly as Menards no longer has a price on lumber on the rack, they have a tag that you can scan with your phone or you need to go to the lumber desk to see the price, or be surprised at the checkout.

·
Registered
9,522 Posts
Prices might be down...Truss Dates are out 3 months here in PNW.

Its a complete disaster.....Snafu'd/Fubard'd.....Been out a werk for over a month.
And its not looking much better......I don't wanna relive 1981....interest @ 21%
It's looking more and more like a redux. I didn't like it then and won't like the remake. . .

Nationally lumber prices are down significantly and likely to go down more as housing construction contracts. They won't return to pre-pandemic levels however because the cost of fuel, trucking, electricity etc. are all rising.

221 - 229 of 229 Posts